- Carbon gloves are made of high electricity carbon yarns (10 Power6-8 ).
- Carbon PU Palm Coated is Polyurethane coated on palm; Carbon PU Fingertips Coated is Polyurethane coated on end fingers of gloves.
- Excellent anti-static effect, and prevent skin irritations caused by corona discharge.
- Good elasticity with delicate materials, ventilation and washable.
- Suitable for protect goods and improving productivity, e.g. semiconductor and electronic product assembly, compact disk industry, etc.
Even the slightest static change normally present in the work environment can be devastating to electronic components. As the speed and complexity of electronic devices increases, they become more susceptible to disturbance or destruction from ESD. That’s why our company introduces you with Carbon Glove with Polyurethane Coated.
|Type of Fabric:||Carbon yarn 240D + Nylon 40D|
|Type of Coating:||Foamed Polyurethane, ESD, DMF Free.|
|Surface Resistivity:||10 power 6-8|
|Applications:||Clean room, computer assembly, semiconductor and electronic product assembly, photo film handling, etc.|
|Standard:||EN 61340-4-1 / CEI 1340- 4-1 / EN 61340-5-1&2 and CEI 1340-5-1&2|
|HS Code:||6116.10.000 / 6116.99.000|
|Shelf-life:||Functional of 2 years.|
|Packaging:||1 pair/ plastic bag, 10 pairs/ poly bag,
25 bags/ carton, or as per customers’ requirement.
Color-coded Cuff indicating Size:
* or colored as per your requirement.