- Nitrile gloves are made of nylon knitted glove and coated whole palm with Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR).
- This form of NBR is generally resistant to oil, fuel, and other chemicals.
- They contain no latex proteins and offer superior resistance to many types of chemicals.
- Unlike other latex gloves, nitrile gloves have low resistance to friction and are very easy to slide on.
- Widely used in the automotive industry to protect safety and skin of hands with very strong resistance against oil.
|Type of Fabric:||Nylon Yarn|
|Type of Coating:||Foamed Nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR)|
|Applications:||Automotive, chemical processing, examination, handling seals, metal treatment, oil refining, paint manufacturing, petrochemical, varnish manufacturing, etc.|
|HS Code:||6116.10.000 / 6116.99.000|
|Shelf-life:||Functional of 1 year.|
|Packaging:||1 pair/ plastic bag, 10 pairs/ poly bag,
25 bags/ carton, or as per customers’ requirement.
Color-coded Cuff indicating Size:
* or colored as per your requirement.