- HF Knitted Glove with ESD Version made with very appropriate material which has anti-static electricity.
- HF ESD PU Palm Coated is Polyurethane coated on palm; HF ESD PU Fingertips Coated is Polyurethane coated on end fingers of gloves.
- Highly flexible for dexterity, ergonomic fit, and open knit back allows air-flow to hand.
- Good elasticity, ventilation and durability as well as excellent resistance against wearing out, water, and slipping by sweat.
- Light weight and reusable.
As the materials used are Grey HF yarn 280D and ESD Polyurethane, and it’s functional benefits almost same with the conductive PU / carbon PU glove. But HF ESD PU has no conductive yarn / copper consist in the gloves, therefore it can save the cost up to 60% as compared with Carbon & Conductive series gloves.
|Material:||Grey color of HF – 280 ESD Liner Yarn Denier|
|Type of Coating:||Foamed Polyurethane, ESD, DMF Free.|
|Surface Resistivity:||10 power 6-9|
|Applications:||Electronic products assembly, compact disk industry, semi-conductors, micro-processors, wiring, photo film handling, etc.|
|Standard:||EN 61340-4-1 / CEI 1340-4- 1 / EN 61340-5-1&2 and CEI 1340-5-1&2|
|HS Code:||6116.10.000 / 6116.99.000|
|Shelf-life:||Functional of 2 years.|
|Packaging:||1 pair/ plastic bag, 10 pairs/ poly bag,
25 bags /carton, or as per customers’ requirement.
Color-coded Cuff indicating Size:
* or colored as per your requirement.