- Conductive gloves are made of high electricity conductive yarns (10 Power 3-5 ).
- Conductive PU Palm Coated is Polyurethane coated on palm; Conductive PU Fingertips Coated is Polyurethane coated on end fingers of gloves.
- Good elasticity of polyurethane coating and static electricity free fiber will help to have efficient productivity with excellent protection for products and workers’ hands.
- Excellent anti-static effect and ventilation; light weight with good feeling of wearing.
- Main application is frequent static electricity including sites where manufacturing mobile phones, assembling computers, assembling electronic circuit, assembling TFT-LCD, photo film handling, laboratory, wiring, etc.
|Type of Fabric:||Conductive Copper Yarn 240D + Nylon 40D|
|Type of Coating:||Foamed Polyurethane, ESD, DMF Free.|
|Surface Resistivity:||10 power 3-5|
|Applications:||Clean room, manufacturing mobile phones, computer assembly, semiconductor and electronic product assembly, photo film handling, wiring, laboratory etc.|
|Standard:||EN 61340-4-1 / CEI 1340- 4-1 / EN 61340-5-1&2 and CEI 1340-5-1&2|
|HS Code:||6116.10.000 / 6116.99.000|
|Shelf-life:||Functional of 2 years.|
|Packaging:||1 pair/ plastic bag, 10 pairs/ poly bag,
25 bags/ carton, or as per customers’ requirement.
Color-coded Cuff indicating Size:
* or colored as per your requirement.